Sign up to hear from us about forthcoming event, workshops , dates and times.
Terms & Conditions
1. How to Sew workshops are suitable for absolute beginners to intermediate levels.
2. All other workshops are suitable for intermediate and beyond levels.
3. All payments are to be made prior to workshops. Payments can be made via bank transfer or cash.
4. Booking cannot be cancelled once the course has started. However, the place can be transferred to another person. It will only be at the discretion of Stitch Amazingly to offer a refund if notified 3 weeks in advance.
5. In the likely event of the workshop being cancelled, Stitch Amazingly will refund any outstanding balance, if we are unable to continue.
6. Please notify Stitch Amazingly of any changes of your contact details during the duration of the 6 week workshop.
7. The objective is to complete at least one project by the end of the 6 week workshop.
8. Please bring a pen and a notebook to take down useful notes during each workshop.
9. In advance of all workshops, all sewing machines are checked and serviced.
Equipment, tools, and sewing implements, calico fabric and threads for sampling are all provided for the duration of all workshops.
Other fabrics for final outcome and own projects thereafter the initial workshop are to be bought by each student.
10. Maximum in a group: 5-6 Creative people.
SMALL CLASSES WITH FIRST CLASS RESULTS!
£18: Learn how to Sew workshop (6x1.5hours): Total: £108 ( for first time attendees)
£22.50: Dressmaking and home furnishings workshops (6x1.5 hours) Total: £135
Private Tuition: £25 per hour
Private design commissions £28 per hour